Affliction Sphere contains the set of skills that causes indirect damage to champions or King. It may be a curse, Paralyze, poison or anything that will weaken the target permanently or for some turns. The effect duration will depend on the power of the skill. The skills from this Sphere are very useful to maintain the opponent weak and fragile, thus making him vulnerable for your strategies. The skills included on this sphere are: Paralize/Disable, Inflict Poison, Inflict Fire, Freeze, Debuff, Annulate Skill and Inflict a Durability Loss.
- Paralize, Freeze or Disable: This skill is very useful specially to paralize the opponents champions that is disturbing your strategy, as well as making them unable to use their powers. When a champion or King is Paralyzed, they cannot attack, defend nor use his powers.
- Inflict Poison: This skills is capable of poisoning the target champion, king or even to poison a target weapon or arrow.. The victim that is poisoned will take poison damage every new turn. The number of turns and the amount of damage that victim takes depends on the power of the poison and its essences. It is also possible to poison weapons or arrows, in a such way that everyone that is hurt by poisoned weapons and arrows is poisoned too.
- Inflict Fire: This skill is capable of setting the target champion or King on fire. The victim that is on fire will take fire damage every new turn. The number of turns and the amount of damage that he takes depends on the power of the fire.
- Debuff: DeBuff is a skill that is used to weaken opponent champions and King. It is possible to weaken them temporary or permanently, depending on the skill power. It is possible to Debuff champions, King, weapons and armors. Depending on the situation, Debuff can be a lethal weapon that may immediately kill any champion or hurt seriously any King.
- Annulate Skill: Annulate Skill is the most evil skill, because it removes from the target the essence of his power and will. This skill can remove power temporary or permanently, it will depend on the power of the caster. This is a must for any deck and one of the most terrifying skill from Affliction Sphere.
- Decay Metal: This skill reduces any target weapon or armor durability, if its level reaches to zero it is automatically destroyed. This skill is very useful specially against players which deck are focused on King attacks.
All trademarks, images, characters and drawings presented in this website are proprietary to the Island of Games, which is the owner of the Game of Kings. Any usage, copy or exposition is subjected to copyrights laws.