Protection Sphere contains the set of skills that protect your champions and Kings, making them more powerful and less vulnerable. The skills on this sphere are: Invulnerability, Taunt, Regeneration, Hide, Detect Hidden/Invisibility, Healing and Buff. These skill are essentials for any deck strategy.
- Invulnerability: Invulnerability is the skill that makes the owner invulnerable, this means that he cannot take damage by any means, until the duration of the skill. It is a very powerful skill yet rare and surely protects your Kings and or Champions from getting damage. Invulnerability does not avoid Kings or Champions to be paralyzed, disable, discarded or any other effect besides taking damage, it just avoids life damage. Invulnerable Champions or Kings can attack normally, causing damage but suffering any.
- Taunt: Taunt is a skill that absorves damage and attacks. This means that when a taunter is in the pool, he must be the one that will defend and also targeted. If someone decides to cast a spell on a specific target, he is obligated to choose the taunter, until he is alive in the opponents pool. Taunt is superior than the Track skill, this means that even if a champion with tracking skill is obligated to attack or target the Taunter. Below we show an example:
Supposing that in the opposing pool there is Sir Lóris (Taunter).
Every time a Taunter is in a pool, all attacks and direct target must be on him.
If the you want to use an Arrow (direct damage) or even the Oak power, which is to paralize a target champion, it must target Lóris. If there are more than one Taunter on a pool, than you can choose between them.
- Regeneration: Regeneration is a skill that allow owners to naturally recover they healthy. Each new turn, they will recover part of their life points, the recover amount depends on the power of their regeneration skill. Most of them regenerates one life point per turn, others two and few of them even three points. This skill is usually seen on Vampirs champions.
- Hide: This skills makes the owner invisible for targeting. He may be used to attack normally (and may take damage) but he cannot be targeted. This is a very interesting skill because protect your champions and Kings from long range cards. If all champions and King in your pool is hidden, the opponent cannot attack you.This skill is very common in Sons of Gaia champions, specially because their natural ability to hide in shadows.
- Detect Hidden / Invisibility: This skill is a counter action against Hidden and Invisibility. When this skill is used, every hidden or Invisible champions appears. There are some champions that have this skill, in these cases only the opponents that shows off, because that champion reveals the ones of his convenience.
- Healing: Healing is the most basic skill. Although it is basic, the main purpose of the game is to be alive, thats why healing is so important. Healing is used to recover life points until its limit, above this is another skill called Buff. It is possible to heal the King or his champions.
- Buff: Buff is a skill that is used to fortify your champions and King. It is possible to fortify them temporary or permanently, depending on the skill power. It is possible to Buff champions, King, weapons and armors. There is a special kind of deck that is created with fast and cheap champions and with several buff cards, so players can fortify champions at a low cost and high speed.
All trademarks, images, characters and drawings presented in this website are proprietary to the Island of Games, which is the owner of the Game of Kings. Any usage, copy or exposition is subjected to copyrights laws.